Cultural & Environmental Activist. Inspirational speaker. Philanthropist. Author
Taylor Bee, affectionately known as, “The Cultural Preservationist,” is an entrepreneur, cultural activist, inspirational speaker, philanthropist, and author from Philadelphia, PA. Over a decade ago, she made a buzz on social media, which connected her to Wu Tang Clan affiliate, Hell Razah of Sunz of Man. This relationship led her to become the Director of Community Media for Hell Razah Music Inc. She coined the phrase, “Queenz Up,” to build a strong bond of sisterhood throughout the community and industry alike. Taylor made her Hip-Hop debut where she was featured on the mixtape Hidden Knowledge Vol. 3 by Drew Smitty artist Uneeke Kenetic. The album sold internationally and is still sparking interest to this day. She then went on to drop Bee Ready EP, her first solo, which has had a phenomenal response.
Always one to give back and with her strong desire to preserve the hip-hip culture, Bee launched Taylor Bee Media, a platform dedicated to educating and empowering the community, while preserving the authenticity of the culture. She also launched B.E.E.C.A.U.S.E 4 Kidz (Being Engaged Early Creates Awareness Uplifting Safe Environment), to help inner city youth develop their educational and social skills and to improve community issues and conditions.
She continues to dedicate herself to making a positive impact and change in the black community, and preserving the culture, which led to writing her first book, Hip Hop Wars: A Culture in Peril, which is soon to be released.
TAYLOR BEE IS AVAILABLE FOR VIRTUAL & PHYSICAL CONFERENCES, WEBINARS, WORKSHOPS, MASTERMINDS, PANEL DISCUSSIONS, SEMINARS AND MORE!
MOST REQUESTED SPEAKING TOPICS:
- Queens Up Culture: 4 Step R.U.L.E Respect, Uplift, Love & Empower to Queendom
- Bee’ing You: 3 Benefits of Positive Self Talk and How To Improve Self Image
- Who Are You? Debunking Myths of Black History in America
- Hip Hop Matters: Why We Must Preserve the Culture
- Brain Food: How Sound Frequencies Enhance Health & Wellness
- BeeYoutiful Kids: Discovering Your Worth By Being You
- Bee Helpful: Positive Benefits of Planting a Bee Friendly Garden